Our last blog pertained to small behavior change, have you thought of your next step? A small change Sean and I are always experimenting with is Hydration. Not only are we made up mostly of water, but so is our planet. Here are some fun facts about Hydration:
- Muscles are 75% water (THINK ABOUT THIS ONE!)
- Water contributes to our normal physical and cognitive functions
- Water is the primary building block of our cells
- Water carries oxygen and nutrients to cells
- Water is used to flush waste and toxins from the body
We prefer drinking small amounts of water through out the day to make the most of the water, and not have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes from chugging water : ) . Drink on!